Networking for Success – Basic Training
Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships, and grow their businesses. These achievements don’t come through a direct sales approach, however. They come from being interested in helping others, in listening, and in purposefully meeting and introducing people to one another. In this course, students will learn the essential ingredients for business networking, including in-person, people-centered connections and online spaces such as LinkedIn.
What Topics are Covered?
- Assessing your networking skills
- Identifying opportunities and customizing your approach
- Creating a positive first impression
- Your memorable intro
- Starting the conversation
- The handshake
- Business cards
- Handling tough situations
- Following up
- Organizing your network
- Leveraging the internet
What Will Students Learn?
- Introduce yourself in a meaningful, memorable way, even if you’ve never worked on an elevator pitch before
- Be goal focused about networking so that you make the most of events you attend
- Apply the concept of give first and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet, including LinkedIn and Twitter
After taking this course, you will get a certificate by Success Wisdom. The same certificate may also be attested by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
To know more about this program, email email@example.com